You can not take any result for granted in the super competitive MX2 championship. With 36 riders lined up in Germany -among them 15 factory riders- Vamo Honda’s Micael ivanov rode to one well-deserved championship point, his first of the season. Micha-Boy De Waal came close to the top-20 too in the first moto, but he was unlucky in the second.
The GP of Teutschenthal is one of the most iconic races of the season and always brings excitement and great racing on the natural track. A heavy monsoon on friday flooded the track and despite a warm sun on both Saturday and Sunday, the track got really rutted and technical.
Heavy downpour on Friday made the hard-pack course very rutted and demanding for day one. Although these tough conditions demanded respect for the track, these are actually the type of conditions where Damon Graulus feels right at home. The 24MX Honda rider entered the start gate 13th after a strong effort in Saturday’s qualifying race.
- Track Preview: MXGP of France
- Ernee – Gopro Lap
- Herlings quickest in Ernee
- Le tour du circuit d’Ernée avec Benoît Paturel
- Results Hub: MXGP of France
- AMPL : Jérôme Martiny remporte le 60ème motocross de Cherain
- French GP – Studio Show
- Paturel quickest early
- EMX Report: MXGP of France
- Nicky Hayden – Tribute
- Bernardini out of France
- Glen Helen – A Lap
- MXGP and AMA – Live!!!
- 2017 Glen Helen MX | Press Day Gallery Pt. 2 – Another Round of Photos Before the Weekend
- MXGP Pit Chat: Romain Febvre