You can not take any result for granted in the super competitive MX2 championship. With 36 riders lined up in Germany -among them 15 factory riders- Vamo Honda’s Micael ivanov rode to one well-deserved championship point, his first of the season. Micha-Boy De Waal came close to the top-20 too in the first moto, but he was unlucky in the second.
The GP of Teutschenthal is one of the most iconic races of the season and always brings excitement and great racing on the natural track. A heavy monsoon on friday flooded the track and despite a warm sun on both Saturday and Sunday, the track got really rutted and technical.
Heavy downpour on Friday made the hard-pack course very rutted and demanding for day one. Although these tough conditions demanded respect for the track, these are actually the type of conditions where Damon Graulus feels right at home. The 24MX Honda rider entered the start gate 13th after a strong effort in Saturday’s qualifying race.
- 2017 Monster Energy Cup | Wednesday Wallpapers – Desktop And iPhone Backgrounds From The MEC
- Technica | enzo racing’s 2018 KX450F – Testing a Mean Green Machine
- Shadowing Justin Barcia – Monster Energy Cup
- 2017 National Enduro Series: Round 8 Highlights
- Onboard: Pierce Brown – 2017 Monster Energy Cup
- 2017 Monster Energy Cup | GoPro Onboard – Shot with All-New HERO6
- Onboard: Jordon Smith – 2017 Monster Energy Cup
- Cairoli and MotoGP – Gallery
- Motul and Arenacross
- Marvin Musquin: ses impressions après sa fantastique victoire dans la Monster Energy Cup
- Photo of The Day | October 18th 2017 – Presented By O’Neal
- 2017 Monster Energy Cup | Biggest Whip Gallery – Big Style in Las Vegas
- Sunderland for Beach Race
- Justin Barcia – His Words
- Cairoli goes MotoGP