You can not take any result for granted in the super competitive MX2 championship. With 36 riders lined up in Germany -among them 15 factory riders- Vamo Honda’s Micael ivanov rode to one well-deserved championship point, his first of the season. Micha-Boy De Waal came close to the top-20 too in the first moto, but he was unlucky in the second.
The GP of Teutschenthal is one of the most iconic races of the season and always brings excitement and great racing on the natural track. A heavy monsoon on friday flooded the track and despite a warm sun on both Saturday and Sunday, the track got really rutted and technical.
Heavy downpour on Friday made the hard-pack course very rutted and demanding for day one. Although these tough conditions demanded respect for the track, these are actually the type of conditions where Damon Graulus feels right at home. The 24MX Honda rider entered the start gate 13th after a strong effort in Saturday’s qualifying race.
- 2018 Indianapolis Supercross | Race Day Live – BEGINS AT 12:50 PM EST/9:50 AM PST
- 2018 Indianapolis Supercross Injury Report
- Watch: 2018 Indianapolis Supercross Qualifying
- First Impressions: MX vs ATV All Out
- 2018 Indianapolis Supercross | How To Watch – 6 PM EST/3 PM PST
- 2018 Indianapolis Supercross | In & Out – Entry List & Injury Report
- 2018 Indianapolis Supercross | Event Schedule – Race Times & Details
- Leatt | Athletes “In The Moment” – Musquin, Locurcio & Martinez
- 2018 Indianapolis Supercross | Who Will Win The 250 Showdown? – Answer Our Poll!
- Polisport Performance Racing Seats – Complete Seat
- In the Moment with Cole Martinez: Atlanta SX
- James Stewart Freestone Spring Championship: Live Feed – Friday
- 2018 Indianapolis Supercross | Explaining The 250 Showdown – Race Format Details
- Thomas Ramette | French Fill-In – Star Racing’s New Rider
- Scott Vision Series: Adam Cianciarulo – Episode 3